Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vijay85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 12:57 AM
    Credit shield
    I was in Dubai for 2 yrs in the same period I am using a credit card of FIRST GULF BANK after certain period I had been terminated from my job due to recession.and also have some amount pending on my Credit card Due to my CREDIT SHIELD was activated on my Credit CARD.so bank ask me to forward a termination latter & u don't have to pay a single amount of your outstanding balance.I Submitted my all document to bank they allow me to go back to India.
    But after 6Months I had received a phone call & also a notice from bank to pay your outstanding balance as soon as possible... what action should I take on bank & I also want to know weather they had blacklisted me in dubai or not?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 1, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Did you find work when you returned to India?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Shield anti virus [ 3 Answers ]

Is The Shield a good anti virus?

How Can I Shield or Replace The Glass Shield in a Single Light 256-759 Track Light [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay Single-Light Track Light (256-759) to be use for my wife's statuettes in a lower bookcase. The light works great but unfortunately, the translucent glass shield around the bulb gives out too much light through the glass and is very distracting when looking at the...

Soldering heat shield [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to protect wood studs and fiberglass insulation when you are soldering inside wall stud bays ? I have to solder a 1.5 inch elbow and there is only about one half inch between the wood stud and the elbow. Someone told me that aluminum foil is a good heat shield. I have some thin...

View more questions Search