Ask
    m.wilkerson0809 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 04:59 PM
    How long is a prescription valid for probation
    How long is a prescription valid for probation
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 05:39 PM
    The prescription is good for showing your PO for as long as it is valid for. If you were given a medication for three refills and it is a monthly prescription, it is good for 3 months. Then the doctor would have to give a new prescription. If the medication was suppose to be used up after 3 months, you should not have any in 5 months, since it was suppose to be used up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair follicle drug test w/a valid prescription? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to have a hair follicle drug test done next week. I have been taking 3-4 percocet 10mg a day for the past year. I do not currently have a prescription to cover this amount; however I do have a recent prescription for 5 5mg percocets. Do you think I will still fail having a valid...

Can GA Dept of Corrections probation not allow you to take your prescription meds? [ 1 Answers ]

I had back surgery an they don't want me to take my prescribed medication an I hurt so bad! What can I do?

Can you take prescription meds on probation? [ 3 Answers ]

I have Adhd, bi-polor disorder, serious anxiety, panic attacks, and severe depression. I may posibly be on probation for a good bit of time... maybe years. Will I be allowed to take my medications while on probation if I am convicted of a drug offense?

Prescription Meds and Probation/PTS in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been searching on the gray area of taking prescription medication, while on probation. Actually, I'm in PTS or pretrial services. I found on this site, where an ex-PO said that they can't technically interfere with your doctors legal prescription. In short, I would really like to...

Is my lease still valid and for how long? [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I just moved into a townhome in Virginia in August of 2006. We signed a two year lease. On December 2, our landlord informed us that he was going to sell the home because he could not afford to keep it anymore and that we needed to start looking for an alternate location to live. We...

View more questions Search