Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AliceT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 12:00 PM
    NJ Statute of Limitations
    Please advise if you know how to locate the Statute of Limitation on the filing of a complaint or suite for a Notary Affidavit regarding the responsibility of the Notary error.
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2007, 11:39 PM
    I would contact your secretary of State in NJ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations [ 3 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitations on DUI/DWI

Statute of Limitations [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this qualifies as Small Claims or not... several of us have the same claim against a company, and each of our claims is just under $10,000. Between the 3 complainants, the value is closer to $28,000. We paid a Canadian company to outfit us for a trek in Bhutan. They use a...

Statute of Limitations [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I had a car loan in New Jersey, I lost my job and came to Ontario. I couldn't pay the payments after I came to Canada. I had the car parked in NJ, I asked the bank to repossess it. They sold it for less. Now they are after me for the money. I want to pay them in full, but in monthly payments,...

Statute of limitations [ 2 Answers ]

I was told my the defendants lawyer in a case settlement conference that the statute of limitations in Small Claims Court for spousal abuse is more that 2 years. What is the statute of limitations in Small Claims Court for spousal abuse.

Statute of limitations [ 6 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitations after taking chapter seven bankruptcy in the state of Illinois, for a second mortgage to be null if I have reafirmed on the 1st. Mortgage? I went bankrupt in 2001 I reafirmed on the initial mortgage and not on the 2nd. Can I ever sell the property without paying...

View more questions Search