Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LissyBrit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Riddle help
    Take away my first letter; Take away my second letter; Take away all my letters; I remain the same. What am I?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 07:05 PM
    If you Google this, the riddle and answer come up as the first hit.
    GreenBananaYum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 11:12 PM
    I think it's a mail box ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Here's another riddle! [ 3 Answers ]

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Rick

Riddle I need help with [ 1 Answers ]

Could you help me with this riddle? "I am a bag to be sure But rarely see the light of day I am not of the hand And hang on a different kind of arm At night, I sleep but do not rest For I am on the job I am drawn Not by crayon But string" Hint : What comes with a good handbag?

A riddle for you [ 446 Answers ]

Let's see who can solve it. While exploring the wild highlands of Scotland, Crazy Rob was captured by hostile wood fairies. Smazze, the powerful chief of the fairies told him he could make one final statement which would determine how he would die. If the statement he made was false, he...

I need help with a riddle [ 2 Answers ]

There is a woman who needs to get three things across a waterfall corn feed, a chicken, and a fox but she can only take them one at a time. And the fox can't stay with the chicken because he will eat the chicken and the chicken can't stay with the corn feed because it will eat the corn feed. How...

Riddle me this [ 4 Answers ]

There are 10 pails. 9 of them contain non-poisonous pills while only 1 contains poisonous pills.All of the pails and pills are of the same colour.How to differentiate the one with the poisonous pills.Non-poisonous pills each weighs 10 gram while poisonous pills each weighs 9 gram.You can only use...

View more questions Search