Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Bio clair oil?
    I want to know if bio clair ca remove my old spot from my foot? How long doe it take to clean my skin?
    lafleurperle Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Don't use it, looking for something else. He gave me a very dry and irritated skin on the face and as I put on my neck as it really irritated me and I had really bad when I moved my neck. My skin was peeling a little and it hurt a lot that has turned red and then it returned to normal. My skin became very disgusting. After one week and a half, I had big buttons everywhere on my face! And my body gave me her stretch marks after 3 weeks, fortunately I quickly stop putting this crap product. Never again I would use this product or any products bio claire.
    lafleurperle Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 11:38 PM
    It contains full of steroids and glucocorticoids. It gave me darks spots!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been using bio clair oil cream and 4% hq 16 days [ 17 Answers ]

When will it start to work,I've been using 4% hq with ra for 2 months with no progress,so I've added my oil cream mixed with hq but its just not doing anything.

Bio clair best way to use it? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I received my bio clair set and wanted some advice on the best way to use it. What should I use on my face cream,lotion or oil? And do I leave it on over night?

I Got Bio Clair. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my bio claire in the mail today.. I got the soap, the oil, the cream, & the lotion. My question is how am I suppose to mix the oil & cream? & the directions say,for the cream.. "Wash your skin, dry it and mass bio claire softly. DO NOT RINSE..." My question is should I rub it...

Bio clair [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions) :)

View more questions Search