Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gatetekist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 01:19 AM
    Give the direction of force between two like charges.
    If charge Q1 is positive, and chargeQ2 is also positive.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Since like charges repel each other, the direction of force acting on each charge is opposite the direction to the other charge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magnitude and direction of resultant force [ 4 Answers ]

The force of 5N and a force of 8 N act at the same point and inclined at 45deg. To each other. Find the magnitude and direction of the resultant force. Explain how a parallelograme of law of force may be applied to velocities.

Magnitude and Direction of Force [ 1 Answers ]

A body is in equilibrium under the influence of three forces. Two of these forces act in directions inclined at 60 degrees. To one another and their magnitudes are 40 N and 30 N respectively. Find the magnitude and direction of the third force. Help!! I have no clue where to even begin..

What is the direction of resultant force [ 1 Answers ]

I know how to find magnitude of resultant of two forces . But I was doubt what is the direction of resultant force?

What is the magnitude and direction of the resultant force. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question which requires finding the magnitude and direction of a resultant force (including angles as to be able to accurately draw on paper). The question is written as follows: "consider two forces, F1 and F2, of magnitudes 17N and 9N respectively, acting on a particle (diagram). what...

Magnitude and direction of resultant force [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how to determine what is an x and y component. I am trying to solve the following problem. Three people are pulling on a tree. The first person pulls with 15N at 65 degrees; the second with 16N at 135 degrees; the third with 11N at 195 degrees. What is the magnitude and direction...

View more questions Search