Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xdbldwnx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 12:03 PM
    EtG pass in 300 hours after multiple drinking episodes
    Dr bill if I drank semin frequently in the past month, maybe eight times. Pretty heavily, and I give myself 300 hours before my EtG test should I be in the clear? I'm 30yo male in decent shape
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2012, 12:24 PM
    The maximum detection window for EtG on record is 130 hours.*

NOTICE: Any person or entity that is subjected to or relies on EtG testing should read this Advisory issued by the US Department of Health and Human Services, September 2006 and remains in effect as of date of this posting.

*even that claim is highly questionable deriving from Helander, 2009

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass the EtG at 40 hours after drinking [ 2 Answers ]

I drank on Tuesday about 8 beers and 3 shots and stopped around 1am n tested 40 hours later on Monday night drank lots of water and anti oxidant tea and flushed good my cut off is 500ng will I pass

Will I pass the EtG with drinking app. 51 hours ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I had gastric bypass 9 months ago. On Saturday I had a tall and a short beer with being done about 4pm. Today on Monday I had to take a EtG test at about 7pm. I did not know I was being tested and it was stupid to drink but do you think I will pass or fail?

EtG about 70 hours after drinking [ 4 Answers ]

I am a male, 180 pounds and about 6 ft tall. I drank approximately 9 beers Friday night over a span of about 3 hours. I've drank a moderate amount of water and have an above average metabolism. I've read plenty of other posts and am still worried. I just need some closure, any input would be...

Can I pass an EtG test after drinking 40 hours ago? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank a couple beers on Friday night. Saturday, I drank Bacardi & Sloe Gin. I stopped drinking before 12 a.m on Saturday night. I had my EtG test on Monday around 3. I ate in the middle of drinking, and before I went to bed. A lot. Like in all 4 burritos, a pizza, and chips. I don't know if that...

View more questions Search