Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazz2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 03:14 AM
    Does any one want to listen to me
    I really want to talk to someone but I don't think I can talk to anyone I know because I am so self couscous, I don't even think they will judge but I don't like taking risks. Life at the moment is so stressful, I'm in year 12 doing the HSC at the end of the year and the workload is pilling up. And I never have any really good friends, I'm always the third wheel, the one who hangs back slightly when things are happening. I just need someone who will talk to me.
    Maria.Lee Posts: 4, Reputation: 5

Feb 23, 2012, 04:32 AM
    I will be glad to help. :)
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Feb 23, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Life is full of risks, that is, if you're going to have any kind of life. I have taken a few risks myself. Some of them pay off, others do not. But there is only one way to find out. Be bold and go for it.
    Lewis1333 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Hello:
    And I would be glad to listen to you and I do not judge anyone, Also I might add it is the one 's who do the judging that have the problems, I have been in the field of hypnotherapy for about 10 years 4 on my own and I am sure I can help you.

Rev Lewis Bowman
    Hypnotherapist ans counselor
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Any number of people from all sorts of backgrounds are available at AMHD at various times. Unfortunately this is not a chat site but if you have a question someone will be more than happy to help you with it.

You sound like you might be shy. I don't think that's a bad thing at all.

What is your favorite subject in school?
    jazz2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 01:40 AM
    Thanks for answering, I should tell you that I go through weird mood swings. Four days ago when I made this post I was much more depressed than I am now but I can almost guarantee that I will go back to that. The main thing that was on my mind is that I think my dad smokes weed. I have never seen him do it but he goes outside and when he comes back he smells a bit like smoke but I don't think it cigarets. Some of my friends do weed and it smells a bit like that. I don't want to confront him about it because he is a good person and it doesn't make him violent or anything. I just get angry because he is always going on about how smoking and drinking is bad and stuff.
    Another thing is I do a lot of hard subjects at school (4unit maths, physics, chemistry etc) and I am OK at them but I am not very good at sitting don and doing the work for them I always get distracted somehow which means I always fall behind. I know this is my own felt but I can't help it, every time I decide I am going to do all the work from now on I end up doing something else.
    Also sometimes I just feel like rolling up in a ball and crying for no particular reason. Most of the time I am pretty good at hiding it but if someone pushes me off the edge I break down.
    By the way I know these aren't that big a deal compared to other peoples issues I just want to say them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just need someone to listen to me [ 10 Answers ]

I have a lot of stuff on my mind, I'm having a lot of family problems, and just need to vent. Weather you can offer advise or not, it don't matter I just need to talk. Ty:(

Will someone listen to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I need someone to listen and help me through my very difficult time. I don't however want the whole world knowing my problems though. I need someone strong (emotionally and mentally) to listen and give advice. The things I am struggling with is very difficult and the person I will talk to needs to...

All I need is someone to listen for a while [ 3 Answers ]

There comes a time in a mans life when he realizes that no matter what he does or what he says nothing about him, weather that's inside emotions or outward expressions will change. With that comes the answer that he no longer needs to be. I am now at that point. I no longer fear death, I don't...

Do I just listen. [ 13 Answers ]

What do you say to a marriedman who you have been seeing and now havewalked away from when his wife still accuseing him of still being unfaith (she had her guesses ) he knows you have walked away but still wants to talk to you about it saying may he is prolonging it. I just have listened and...

View more questions Search