Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leoleo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 04:31 AM
    Steam generator iron filters
    Do all steam generator irons need replaceable filters? Are there any steam generator irons I can buy that do not need a replaceable filter, as I do not want to spend money buying filters every month or 6 month.
    mandyhannah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Where can I buy a filter for a bush steam iron generator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air filters [ 11 Answers ]

What do you think is the best way to remove smoke from a room. I have a smoker in the house that we are going to contain to one room and I was wondering what is the best way to clean the air in that room. My options are either to install an exhaust fan or put an air filter(a good one). There are...

Bush steam generator [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought a bush steam generator believing it to be in working order. No steam comes out. It makes a loud noise when I press the steam button and the filter cartridge is brown. Could this be the problem ? Help please.

Filters [ 7 Answers ]

There are different filters on websites in my country and I can not access to several sites. Can you introduce me some addresses for breaking filters?

Difference between Iron palm and iron fist [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me some info on the difference between Iron Palm and Iron Fist training? And also just some overall wushu reference pages and stuff would be appreciated.

Self Esteem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I hope you can help me in this, How can I improve the self esteem in someone I really care about, He is having some difficulties facing the life because of that . Thank you Sara :confused: Hi I post this Q? Few days go ,and till now I did not get any reply, I really hope that...

View more questions Search