Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drkwch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 12:49 AM
    Need to find name of a sci-fi movie
    The beginning of the movie is you see these people going through the town wearing those suits where they are protected by god knows what and they are seeing everyone in the town is dead they come up to the building that supplies the town with energy I think but they go in they check out the place and there are a couple of bodies in there and they check them out and find out that their blood had turned into red powder and I had to stop watching the show for had to leave.

I've only seen it up to there both times and it had been years in between each of the times. It is an older movie it could range from 1950's-1970's I have never caught it from title of show or names. I am one of the ones that if it interests me I watch it no matter where it is at in the movie or show.It has bugged me for so many years that I had never found the name of it so I could watch it all the way through plus find out in the show how did that happen to the town.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 05:06 PM
    The Andromeda Strain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find a sci fi movie from my youth [ 5 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a crew of people on a ship being controlled by the mother of a guy trapped in a pod somewhere in the ship. The ship is killing people off one by one and the guy that's trapped eventually tries to help the crew... anyone have a clue about what movie it could have been?

Find a particular old sci fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this B&W old SciFi movie. We watched it as kids in the 70's on Creature Double Feature (new England area). It starts in a lab somewhere where the tech discovers something horrible that kills him. Then we're on an Island (British maybe) where these creatures (sort of...

Trying to find the name of an old sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

It reminds me of Flash Gordon without the music. This guy lands on this planet and has to kill this sorcerer to escape. He gets help by these people who have white-blonde hair. They also battle robots that shoot lasers from their arms.

Trying to find title of sci fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

In this movie the leading man was partially programmed by another man. The job was interrupted and he was left to search for his purpose,and was drawn to a mountain and at the end he discovered that the one who tried to program him was on a slab in a massive cave and was dying. He saw that there...

Trying to find the name of an old sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

The movie was about a young boy that knew the world was being taken over by aliens, his parents were turned into alien monsters and his teacher helped him defeat the threat. The aliens were aking a community under the ground, while the army were trying to surround them.

View more questions Search