Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcskh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Need help figuring out an animated film!
    I've watched this animated movie about 12-15 years ago. Can't really recall much but this is what I can remember.

I remember there's this little girl with 2 friends of her. They went into a house, the house has somehow transformed into a flower and flew in the sky, leaving the girl's parents or some adults behind.

There was also a phoenix/giant red or orange bird. It was really old and dying in the beginning then at the end of the movie, the phoenix rebirth and became a charming one.

There were also a lady river God and fairies.

At the end of the movie, it was shown that the phoenix was flying around the Earth.

This is what I can remember. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this animated film? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to watch as a child (I am 21 now) and I think it is an anime style movie. It is about a girl and her friends and she finds out there is some kind of secret in her attic that her grand father won't tell her. The family, along with other families had to come (to where ever...

An old animated film I've been trying to look up [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old film that I watched when I was a kid The only thing I could remember is this:- - it's a 2d animated film -the theme of the whole movie is set in the dessert -and the only thing I could remember about the movie is that the hero of the story found a desert rat,one...

Can't ID old animated film! [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in the early 80's so this either came before or around that time. I remember it from when I was a little girl. Pretty sure it was American made, but you never know. The one scene I remember was of a little girl (in pink?) running after a man on a horse, who I assumed was her father....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.