Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alishahar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Kid Vampire movie
    When I.was a kid 1980s? I remember watching a movie about vampire, and the is one scene that I remember the boy vampire (maybe 10-12) is floating and taps on the girls window, and the music that is planning is like a jewelry box lullaby song or something, its not a scary movie... I have been trying to find this movie for years... Please help.
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Feb 22, 2012, 11:17 PM
    The littlest vampire

Feb 23, 2012, 09:33 AM
    That's not it... It's from like the 80s... That one was made in 2000... It would have been from the 80s, maybe even very early 90s...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 02:11 PM
    It actually sounds like a scene from Salem's Lot but some of the details are a little off and it's certainly not a kids movie.

Here's the scene I'm talking about.

Feb 23, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Yeah that's not it either... I remember it wasn't very scary at all...
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Jun 2, 2012, 07:40 PM
    The Lost Boys?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What vampire movie was this? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a vampire movie, I think it was german, I think it was dubbed over in german 2 scenes I can remember: Scene 1 - a nanny chasing a baby around the room trying to feed the baby with a baby bottle filled with blood. Scene 2 - a teenage vampire goes to a bordello and during the act the...

Name of a vampire movie [ 3 Answers ]

This film is around 12 years plus. Billy zane plays a Vampire or something similar. In one scene he's trying to get into the victims house but couldn't as the people inside put some magical spell on the windows doors etc. But the memorable thing about this scene is where he starts to do some barne...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

Vampire movie [ 5 Answers ]

This question is about a movie. I saw it a few years agoat a blockbuster, so it is probably about 6 to 7 years old.The movie was about vampires and was in either the horror orscifi section. The movie starts with these two vampires of different sexes. The male vampire has brown hair and the female...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search