Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tena1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Where can I buy volume LED bulbs for recessed lights?
    Where can I buy volume led bulbs for recessed lights
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Do a web search for "wholesale led" , here is one of many:

LED Light Bulbs For Home & Business | Wholesale LED
    tommybwiz Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2012, 04:45 PM
    I have had good luck with a site called 1000bulbs.com. I have ordered from them on a few occasions, and the quality seems to be good, and the pricing is great. They carry all types of bulbs and even some specialty lighting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led X-mas lights don't work. Bulbs not burned out. [ 2 Answers ]

My string of 50 c6 type led X-mas lights don't work. They are only 2 weeks old. Wiring problem? How to tell?

Recessed lights [ 3 Answers ]

I installed 4 recessed low voltage lights ( magnetic transformer ) to single dimmer switch. The first light works perfectly, but the remaining three do not. There is power to all of the lights. The first light feeds two lights, then one of those feeds the fourth light.I connected all the whites to...

Can LED light bulbs be used with track lighting heads that use an electronic transfor [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased low voltage track lighting heads that have individual electronic transformes for MR 16 halogen 50W bulbs. Can I place MR 16 9W LED bulbs instead even though magnetic transformers are recommended? Thanks in advance

How do I wire 6 recessed lights to 1 dimmer switch with 12-3 power and 12-2 to lights [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire 6 recessed lights to 1 dimmer switch with 12-3 power wire source and 12-2 to between the 6 lights and then using 12-2 witing to the single pole switch?--need your help please

Recessed Lights [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to add some recessed lights above our couch. How to connect power to them when there is a second floor?

View more questions Search