Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monta27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Immediate spotting after intercourse -- sign of pregnancy?
    Me and my boyfriend had sex and then after I went to the bathroom and there was light brown stuff. But now it went away. Could that be spotting from pregnancy?
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 19, 2012, 04:25 PM
    You would not have inplantation bleeding immediately after sex, however, yes if you had sex you could be pregnant.

Feb 19, 2012, 04:27 PM
    I had my period the 31 and its not due for another week the brown stuff has went away

Feb 19, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Pregnant or not?
    >merged post<

I had my period on the 31st then it went away on the 4th.. Me and my boyfriend had sex right after it was gone. Then the other day we had sex and noticed that there was brown stuff. That might look like spotting from pregnancy. It was much, but I have been feeling strange and really sleepy, my stumic has been hurting for 3 days now. I'm not sure if I am though?
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 19, 2012, 04:37 PM
    You'll have to wait and see if you miss your period and then test using first morning urine.
    Kaime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 10:55 AM
    God! It happened the same to me yesterday and I'm really worried, it wasn't much, just a little spot. What happened to you? :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting After Intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

I had intercourse jan 6,7, and 8 unprotected. On the 8th I took the plan b (day after pill). The past few days I have noticed some spotting.I took a pregnant test on the 17th and it was negative. My period is not supposted to come until the 28th. Today is the 20th. What could be causing the...

What causes spotting after intercourse? [ 0 Answers ]

For a while now I been have sex with same person but for some reason when we have sex some times when go to the bathroom I have bleeding doesn't last long... but if I have sex like 3dys after then next days I have my period. Some one please tell what I should

Spotting after unprotected intercourse? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a birth control for about 2 months. I have missed a week of my birth control, and I had unprotected sex on Friday morning. At 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm I was spotting. So if I was spotting after unprotected intercourse, than I am not pregnant right? Please someone answer.

Brown Spotting - Pregnancy Sign? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 27 years of age and a mother of 2 daughters, hubby and I have decided to go again! We have been trying for a month now and just have a question if any has any advice? I am not due for my period until next week but I had a little brown spotting a week ago and I keep getting...

Spotting after intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I had intercourse with my boyfriend and we did use a condom. This morning when I woke up I saw blood spots.:confused: Not a lot but enough to worry me. This is not the first time I have bleed after intercourse, BUT it does not happen all the time. Has anyone else every experienced...

View more questions Search