Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbrower21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 12:21 PM
    I'm bored & I'm 11 years old what money jobs might be good?
    I'm bored and I'm eleven and I have pennies and I want an Pillow Pets, What way can I get money in my household?
    yoyoyoyo11 Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Feb 18, 2012, 01:04 PM
    I am 11 two and what you can do is take a babysitting test and if you pass you can baby sit anyone , you don't need to take the test to baby sit but people pay you more and people would someone with a lisens .

( Some people give big pays , go after baby sitting kids from the richer familys )
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 18, 2012, 01:24 PM
    At 11 you are very limited with what you can do.
    The easiest route is household chores, clean, hoovering, washing etc..

Babysitting, while noble, may not be available in your area and be age limited again.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Dog walking, mowing grass, shoveling snow, cleaning around your house.

There isn't a lot available for a child your age, but show that you're serious about earning some extra money.

Before you do any of the things I suggested, talk to your parents to make sure they're okay with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good paying jobs in Las Vegas? I need a good paying 2nd job Help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Good paying jobs in Las Vegas? I need a good paying 2nd job HELP please!

Boyfriend of 5 years is bored and pulling away from me. [ 9 Answers ]

5 years ago I met the man of my dreams. I love him to pieces, and I know that he loves me... well I think he does. Lately it has been getting really bad, he practically ignores me, he never holds my hand, or even touch me for that matter, we haven't had sex in like 2 months, we sleep with...

Jobs and money [ 3 Answers ]

What job would people recommend that makes the most money and requiires the littlest amount of work? (just hypotheticly) as in I don't plan to quit my job for whatever you suggest. Im just curious what other people would consider easy with an unusualy high profit.

View more questions Search