Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krinnnsss.. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 09:29 AM
    For education purpose...
    Hi . I'm krina I did education from india.. N I did graduation in pysiotherapy so can u please tell if I want to study further what is an opt for me an indian physiotherapy to get education from australia ? Please help me out...

Check out some similar questions!

What is the purpose of the conlusion [ 2 Answers ]

The question is : in the scientific method, what is the purpose of the conclusion?

What is the purpose [ 5 Answers ]

What is the purpose for governments in the declaration of independence

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

What's the purpose of NC? [ 2 Answers ]

I wonder now what the real purpose of NC. I mean, if your ex trying to contact you back after you do it, do you pick up the phone or what?? Is it best not to have any kind of relationship with your ex forever or..?

Riots - What purpose? [ 9 Answers ]

The Associated Press: Week of Greek rioting taps into wider discontent I can understand the outrage over a unjustified murder by the police, but countering with violence worse than the original crime ? Am I missing something? Is this being funded by other organizations? I don't understand...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.