Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracy200470 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2004, 05:04 PM
    Quoting pressure washing jobs
    I want to start a new pressure washing business with a friend and would like to know how to make quotes to our cutomers by the sq. ft. and also how to measure the work without a measuring tool.I would like to know how to give a quote for two workers instead of one that would still be fair to the customer.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Jobs in History [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about jobs in the field of history and apparently it didn't go through the first time I posted it here a little while ago. I also posted this under History because it pertains to both. I graduated yesterday from Adelphi University with a Bachelors degree in History....

Quoting other's posts [ 11 Answers ]

Hey everyone it's the computer dummy again, back with another computer question. When you want to quote another person from their post to add your post i.e. the blue box that goes around anothers post, how do you do it? I know everyone here pretty much knows how, but I can't figure it out. I've...

Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I was on a job for 4 years in October I had problems breathing and the doctor gave me 5 days off with an excuse the job would not except the excuse and counted it towards my attendance I was fired in February and two months later they found the cause a tumor in my head it was removed in July. My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.