Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaronstephan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 10:26 PM
    Is there any soaps/creams or lotions that can lighten up my whole skin?
    This is what I want to achieve
    woriedgirl Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2012, 11:37 PM
    No as of now there is no such treatment for lightening up the whole skin or even your facial skin as the skin color is constant by birth . If you constantly bleach your body maybe it will lighten up 1-2 shades but that too will only remove your tan. And it's very bad for the skin too.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 17, 2012, 12:04 AM
    No there aren't any products that can lighten your entire skin. Constant bleach will actually harm your skin and make it darker in the long run.

Though there are a lot of products to preserve your current complexion. Use a good sun screen, stay out of sun, dirt, dust and pollution. Keep skin clean and exfoliate regularly.

And always remember, a healthy glowing skin is always better than a fairer dull lifeless skin...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening creams&lotions for sensitive skin [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, Do you know any skin lightning lotions or creams that are good for sensitive skin?

Does belo soaps and lotions really work? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to try so that I can prove to myself

Are there any soaps or products that lighten skin? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any soaps or products that lighten skin safely without there being major health risks?

Generic Glutathione Rosehips/Orange Products (soaps, creams,lotions) [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of it? Do they really work? They are said to be less irritating than Diana Stalder products. Some say they're better than DS & some say they are as good as DS. Is there any Filipinos here? They sure know these products. Here are pictures of the products in case you recognize the...

Lotions and body creams [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to make my own body lotions and creams?

View more questions Search