Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CJsmom76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 11:42 AM
    A Baby after Back Surgery
    I am 36 years old and thinking in the next year or 2 of trying to have a baby. The hard part is I have had 2 disectomies in my past, one in 1993 and the other in 2009. I had a son in 2006. I have put a call into the dr that performed my last surgery. I really want to have another baby. I am just not sure if my body can handle it.

Check out some similar questions!

Back to original MD for surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I moved two hours away from my hometown and OBGYN. I needed to been seen as soon as possible to be checked for Endometrieosis as a recommendation from my pcp. My husband asked me to go see a local OBGYN to be checked and then I could still see my original OBGYN for my yearly visits and if we have...

Back Surgery? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and suffering from severe scoliosis. It was first noticed when I was in the 8th grade. I wore a back brace for a few years, but it didn't really help all that well. My spine has two curves: A 40 degree curve in my lower spine and a 50 degree curve in my upper spine. My back hurts...

Is there anything I can do for my daschunds back besides surgery? [ 4 Answers ]

My daschunds discs in her back, the space between three of them have narrowed and I was wondering if there was anything I could do besides surgery? Please help

Searching for back surgery video(s) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was recently informed by my orthopedist that I would need back surgery to remove my L4-5 disk, place in a "cage," and fuse the two lumbar. Also, my surgeon would use rods & screws to secure the fusion site. They said that first he'd go on my side and remove the disk, then come in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.