Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellen1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 10:19 PM
    How can I find out my birth parents
    I would love to receive pictures of my birth parents. I was born in Morristown, NJ. Born in All Souls Hospital now called morristown hosptial. I was born January 23, 1958. My mothers maiden name was Patricia Ann O'Connell.
    I do not know my birth fathers name. I know the records are sealed. How can I find out names and receive medical information and pictures etc..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 15, 2012, 02:56 AM
    What have you done in a search so far?

Closed adoptions are sealed for a reason--unless you have compelling medical reasons to have them unsealed, they will remain sealed.

However, if your birthparents are looking for you as well, there are several ways you might get a reunion.

There is a sticky in the adoption forums that gives the best ways to start looking--I've attached the link here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adopti...on-401680.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find my birth parents [ 3 Answers ]

I'm am a 12 year old girl named Riley. I live in Nevada and was born in Las Vegas. I don't know anything about my birth parents, I don't even my real name. Is there still hope for me?

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

I have no info about my birth parents NONE. However , I have been contacted by someone looking for her natural brother. She has given me the names of her parents who gave up a son around the time I was born. How do I find out if they could be MY parents?

I want to find my birth parents [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find my birth parents I was August 4th 1975 in Duncan Memorial hospital in Fort Worth Texas and adopted from the Edna Gladney Center I am female.

My husband has fineally agreed to find his birth parents. Having huge problems with where to start. He was born in maryborough queensland. Can someone help us?? Many thanks sharon

I am 23 years old and I know the name of my birth parents but not the family history that I would like to. How can I do this for free?:confused:

View more questions Search