Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torreszulema12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I want to lower my mortgage pymnts
    I have a loan for 313,000 and inter rate of 6.00% my pymnt is 1,821 and would like to lower it can anybody give me advise I live in California thanks
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Feb 16, 2007, 08:24 PM
    The 6.00% loan that you have is lower than the rate today for a 30 yr fixed rate loan. If you plan to keep your home, DON'T touch your mortgage. The only way that you can lower your payments in any meaningfull maner is to get one of the Disneyland loans that the guys in the plaid sport coats and lime green pants are selling. The "Pay Option ARM" is a good example of this type of loan. If you cannot afford the payments, get a room mate or second job, or sell the house. I am old and conservative, and have been doing mortgages since 1983. Good luck.
    rvivoforthfundingca Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Yes, dr d is right the current rates for a 30 yr mortgage are currently greater than 6%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Right lower back pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this pain now going on two weeks. It really seems to hurt the most when I bend over or raise my right leg to sit on the edge of the bed. Sitting down can also be a challage at times. I have went to several doctors and they can't give me a answer to what or why it is hurtting so bad. In...

Lower courts [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out the history of a case that went to the US Supreme court. I'd like to locate the where the initial case was filed and be able to trace it up to the US Supreme Court. I'm look specifically for Reno v. ACLU. Is there a website (besides FindLaw.com) that could provide this...

I'm about to lower the boom [ 11 Answers ]

I am engaged to a man who had the misfortune of marrying a woman who is in this country illegally from Canada... can you believe that, Canada no less! When he married her she had three little kids (all born here) and he had another with her... what a smart guy, huh? He caught her with another guy...

View more questions Search