Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Surfergirl89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 02:53 PM
    I need a gift for my 13 year old boyfriend on valentines day
    Ok so I'm 13 and so is my boyfriend and I need to get him a gift for valentines day but I don't have a lot of money. Any ideas?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Bake him cookies or brownies. He will remember this all his life and will tell his grandchildren about you. His friends will envy him for having such a wonderful girlfriend. Write a note in your own handwriting and tell him how cool he is. Use a red marker or red paint to draw some hearts (with smiles?).
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 12, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Ask your parents for help but a gift that you made personally is a good idea.
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Feb 13, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Make him a special valentine card and some special heart shape cookies sounds good. A way to a lot of guys hearts in through their tummies!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I get my boyfriend for Valentines day? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating him for a month

What should I give valentines gift to my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

No ideas that is why I am asking what should I give valentines gift to my boyfriend?

Valentines Day Gift? [ 27 Answers ]

I need a unique gift that will bring a smile to a girls face that isn't all luvy dovy but sweet (not chocolate)

What to get boyfriend for valentines day! [ 21 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've never really paid attention to valentine's day till this year because I have a boyfriend, but I have NOOOO idea what to get a guy for valentines... I was thinking of getting him a dog because he reallllllllly wants one but his annoying mother keeps on saying "no." Any ideas on what I...

Valentines Day Gift Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

My Wife and I are recently separated. I still love her very much and I want her to know that without telling her. What do you think I should do? What are some Valentines day gift ideas?

View more questions Search