Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2012, 06:16 AM
    Sitz baths
    In your opinion, is there any benefits to adding baking soda to the bath water.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old hates baths [ 3 Answers ]

My three years hates bathes all I have to say is are you ready for a bath she startes to cry.

'leaks on a baths flange' [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have had some water come through the kitchen light, and on inspection of the bath, I noticed water coming from the flange part that is connected the drainhole of my bath. I think it may just be a matter of applying some putty, but I am not sure a part might need replacing. Any suggestions...

Sewage smell in baths [ 1 Answers ]

There is a sewage smell in all the bathrooms and sometimes in the kitchen. What causes this? This is especially bad when the weather is hot.

Flea baths for kittens [ 3 Answers ]

I have been given a mother and her 3 kittens. The kittens are still nursing. They are about 4weeks old now, they are wondering around and starting to climb a little bit. They all have fleas. Am i able to give them anything or put a flea collar on them? Also am i able to give them baths yet, if so...

I'm sick of cold baths! [ 7 Answers ]

OK... we have 2 bathrooms upstairs. One is shower only and one is bathtub/whirlpool only. Shower and both sink faucets give scalding hot water, but the tub only gives lukewarm water. I know it sounds absurd, but it seems a tiny bit warmer if someone has recently taken a shower in the other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search