Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen_arroyo2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Is [email protected] a scam?
    Dear Applicant,

We hope that you have started the preparation of the required documents since your application has been very successful so far. The employer picked you after reviewing application of a few other people. The deadline is mandatory to be observed and failure to fit the deadline frames reduces the chances for success of your application to almost zero.

The work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

We strongly recommend you to use specialized translation company for the preparation of your application set. Almost all applicants from your country have used the services of European Translation Company because they were unable to prepare the requirements with the needed quality. The people who trusted the professional team of European Translation Company received their documents in just 1 working day. This observes even the shortest deadline. Moreover, the documents were prepared with excellent quality according to all updated European employment application standards. This would facilitate the employer while filing the documents for work permit. Here are their contacts once again:

E-MAIL: [email protected]
    YAHOO-MESSENGER: CO.TRANSLATION

The services of European Translation Company have been checked and rechecked. We assure you that they are completely legal company. We are in no way interested to refer you to somebody who will not prepare your documents. We also want everything to go smoothly because you have no financial duties to us but we will get our profit from employer once you start work. This is exactly why we also want you to get this job.

As intermediaries, we advise you to follow all of our recommendations since it guides you to the successful end of this application.

We would like to receive confirmation from your end that you fully understand this stage of your application. We truly hope that you will proceed with the further steps that need to be taken since they will lead to a successful end.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Recruitment Department

Our e-mail: [email protected]

Our Live Chat Customer Support:
    1. Contact us through yahoo-messenger: ASSISTANCEFORJOB1 - Mon - Fri (6:30-15:00 GMT)

Or:

2. Contact us directly: http://london-pro-recruitment
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 11, 2012, 01:14 AM
    Total SCAM.
    Have a read of this sticky: Click Here
    arle47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Sir;I would to ask from your office if I have a placement fee in how much is the cost

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office 2003 pro won't install [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to install office pro 2003 on my laptop from a new cd. When I enter the product key and click OK it doesn't do anything. I put the cd in my desktop and entered the key and when I clicked OK it said preparing to install. I clicked cancel. Why won't it work on my laptop?

Hp office jet pro k550 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there the problem is that the printer was in confusion as to what make and model it was and so was the computer so I sorted that but for some reason no matter what I do the printer adds lines to the printouts that it does. Any ideas Thanks in advance

Office pro 2003 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My back up PC the veteran of a few Boot Sales I imagine , was running XP Home Edition fine however I now have a problem... It starts away OK to desk top but when I try to get online or do just about anything else.. Windows Installer tells me to insert MS Office Professional Edition 2003...

Office 2003 Pro. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had to do a "return to factory" reset on my laptop. Prior to that I had Office 2003 running perfectly. Obviously, it was uninstalled when my "C" drive was wiped. I had to download 68 windows updates to get my PC safe. Now I cannot install Office 2003. Iget the message: "Microsoft...

View more questions Search