Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MShaf23783 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Gutter Dicing Cables
    I am thinking of installing Gutter Deicing Cables on my home. Is this a job that should be done professionally? What issues should I consider before having the job done or doing it myself? Are there any homeowners out there with experience using gutter deicing cables? Is this even a good idea to consider or is it likely to be just a waste of time/money? Thanks in advance for any input.
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 6, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MShaf23783
    I am thinking of installing Gutter Deicing Cables on my home. Is this a job that should be done professionally? What issues should I consider before having the job done or doing it myself? Are there any homeowners out there with experience using gutter deicing cables? Is this even a good idea to consider or is it likely to be just a waste of time/money? Thanks in advance for any input.
    Can you refer to a vendor web site for an idea of what the product specs are? I can tell you what electrical interface needs are and possibly what to do for physical installation into the eave structuresize of eave tail overhang?if you can give me an idea of the roof pitch,flat roof, or 5-in-12 gable, hip, etc.... type of roof eave configuration is it soffitted, closed dutch drain...etc and size and type. rain gutter length, enclosed Leafguard tx, nm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain Gutter Question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. We're re-roofing our home and will be installing new rain gutters soon. Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Do they work well? We have a lot of trees in the yard and many maples that make a mess in the...

Gear shift cables? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 chevy caviler the gear shift cables broke I have found some but they are 150.00 any where cheaper than this?

Cat 7 Vs Cat6 cables [ 3 Answers ]

I know the CAT 7 has performance better than CAT 6 cables. I know the connectors and priferal equipment of using with CAT 7 should be specially designed to to impair the cat 7 performace. But what problem may I face if I want usiong the Data cable cat 7 instead cat 6 cable in a system designed for...

Repair of SE Cables [ 3 Answers ]

Are there recommendations that cover the repair of frayed Type SE conductors? I have seen many service entrance cables in bad shape, and some are so old where the insulation is very brittle. I understand that the code now calls for them to be sunlight resistant too.

Gutter System [ 2 Answers ]

I'm shopping for new gutters for my home and just want to know the difference between seamless gutters and seamless aluminum gutters.

View more questions Search