Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yeovany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Where I can download firmware of ak2025 4g innovatek...
    Where I can download firmware of ak2025 4g innovatek...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 10, 2012, 08:28 AM
    I would think that if you go to their website, that would be your best chance to find any if it's available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to get Olevia firmware [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Olevia 232T LCD TV which is about 3 years old. Lately it is developing white broken lines at the top of the picture on some channels. I was wondering if maybe a firmware update might fix the problem. But I don't know where to get a firmware update, though, since Olevia is out of...

Firmware of a Hard drive. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what number on the sticker of the hard drive tells you what the firmware is. The sticker has these numbers on them. MDL WD2500BB-OODWAO DCM HSBHCTJAH

PSP Firmware restore. How? [ 3 Answers ]

My son bought a used PSP version 1.5. Since the previous owner left some junks into the BIOS/Firmware, he tried to clean it up and probably by accident remove too much stuffs. Now the PSP won't come up, when he power it up, the power light (green) come up, but nothing on the screen, after...

Firmware for OS 8.6 [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to upgrade system OS8.6 to OS9.2. When I click the install icon the computer tells me my firmware needs to be updated & I can find this in the CD Extras folder. When I look for it it isn't there. I have tried to find the firmware update in the internet but aren't having any luck. Help...

View more questions Search