Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zekra Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 06:42 AM
    What should I do ? I want to study high school it turkey ?
    Good afternoon, I wish you a happy day
    Please help me I want to study secondary education
    In Turkey and I am Egyptian, I do not want to live
    For a host family
    That I want to study in school have a residence for
    The students I hope that you will help me or give me
    Other solutions I, but donot live in host families
    Thank you so much please reply it is very important

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

Study Abroad for High School [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has gotten it into her head that she can go abroad for a high school semester. She's a great kid, does really well in school. But I don't think there are many study abroad programs for high schoolers. It might be a great experience for her, but then again, she's still a kid in my book....

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

High School Study Abroad Programs [ 15 Answers ]

I'm searching for a good high school study abroad program. I'm looking for programs that: 1. Have academic year AND semester programs(or at least academic year) 2. Are around or under $10,000. 3. Have excellent credentials. 4. Offer programs in England. Pretty basic stuff, I know. I've...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.