Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MyLife13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 10:23 PM
    How do I tell my mom I hate my school
    I hate my school. I think I don't fit in and just hate it so much. Please help me!
    mrrtravel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 11:39 PM
    In life you will be confronted with "unpleasant" situations that you have to endure. Getting up everyday may seem like a overwhelming obstacle that you must constantly confront. I have traveled a lot all over the world and can attest there are millions in similar situations. Though it doesn't get easier as life goes on you get better at handling it. Everything can be learned including handling difficult environments. Don't get me wrong it is not easy. Many people go there entire lives fleeing from the appearance of similar situations. Truly strong people (or champions) NEVER pick on the weak. You never rise to the top taking out the middle of the pack, only when you take out number one. The greater the challenge the greater the reward. So don't be fooled by them they themselves are weak minded if they must harass vulnerable people. There are 7 billion people in the world so they will meet their match. Several years from now you will look back and see how petty and insignificant they are. Be strong, surround yourself by people who accept you (They are out there), and stand proud. The appearance of weakness may start the vultures circling. I believe in you. Be strong.
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Tell your mom the things that are going in your life at school and she will be able to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 14 and my mom hate me? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I've done some bad things and now my mom is very very very angry with me what can I do to make her forgive me I've written letters and done all the things she has asked but not even a little forgiveness the bad things I've done are having a bad attitude being rude to her and my teachers...

Does my mom hate me? [ 3 Answers ]

Evrey time my mom gets in a fight with me she calls me an ungreatful bas**d motherfu**** ECT just today she said to jesus why did I have to have a child and now she said she's going to take my eloence and chrisimas money and move out leavimg me with my dad and that's going to be hard on both of us...

Does my mom hate me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I the oldest and only girl out of my mothers children but it seems as though my mother only picks on me. If we were having a conversation and I said something funny she would turn her nose up and talk over me. But if it were one of my younger brothers she woulde think it was the funniest...

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

View more questions Search