Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilove_eminem Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2012, 11:16 PM
    She ruins my life in school... please help me, I need many replies
    I study in a residential boarding school. I am in the 11th grade doing ibdp course in India.
    I am a 16 year old girl. There is this girl in my class who ruins my life in school.
    She is not my friend and constantly keeps irritating me and insulting me front of the boys.
    She is a big bully and many people hate her but all are afraid of her because
    Apparently she is considered to be the hottest and smartest girl in school, plus she is dating the most popular guy.
    She is unfortunately my room mate in the dorm and knows many things about me and so do
    I know many things about her.
    Difference is that she spreads out my secrets in school and I don't have the guts to do
    So with her. She has many strong and popular friends and I am one of the geeks and considered to be a very under average person in their eyes. I have no friends in school and
    Everyone is embarrassed to even walk with me because I get ragged my everyone and I do not have guts to stand up for myself.
    I recently gave a blow job to a guy outside school(out of depression and I regret it) and told one of my room mates about it and she went and told that *****!
    Now that dirty lady is going and spreading it around to everyone.
    I know many things about her too that she herself told me.
    She has given a blow job to 3 guys in school itself when she was 13 years old,
    She had sex with one of them or rather 2 of them.
    Should I open my mouth too? I am very scared but. She is very strong and has many friends.
    Also she is good in studies and I am very bad. She is pretty and I am very ugly!
    What should I do? My life is ruined!:( please help me.. Ignoring is not working.
    She keeps criticizing me, I don't even talk to her. I hate her!
    Pleaseeeeee suggest me something. I need as many replies as possible.
    I'm being bullied by many people and I am a very quiet person over hear. I cannot even concentrate on my studies. I am very socially awkward. How can I get back at her?
    Bellerini Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

Feb 4, 2012, 11:29 PM
    Go to see your school counselor immediately.

Feb 4, 2012, 11:40 PM
    I have gone a million times but she is useless! Please give me another solution!
    That girl needs to be taught a lesson!
    Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me! I'm very depressed

Feb 4, 2012, 11:55 PM
    The lesson to be taught will come to her in her lifetime the way she treats people. Go to your school principal, secretary or an adult parent of a friend or go talk with a teacher or to a pastor or someone at church. Also pray. Tell God your troubles.. But seek help, do not waste your time with anyone who gossips. Do not give her any more of your time, or energy. Move on with your life. Build your character. Have pride in yourself. Stand tall. Be proud. Build yourself esteem, self worth.. Get your school work done and move on. Do not get involved in this garbage. Walk away from it..

Feb 5, 2012, 12:06 AM
    Thank you bellerini, that was a nice advice.
    I do pray to god, problem is that I live in this school.
    She bullies me even if I try to ignore her. No adult can help me in this.
    It's a personal beef! Please give me some other suggestion! How can I get back at her!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Revenge never works. It makes you look bad.

Follow your own advice - sit down with your mother and the teacher (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/high-s...ml#post3020216)

EDIT: Your posts contain conflicting information. I notice yesterday you were 16, today you are 17 (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...im-633159.html).
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Yes, awkward situation and the only way you can possiblly help yourself is finding enough nerve to stand up to her and, of course, asked to be moved to another dorm.

This is the way my son stood up to a bully many years ago, he didn't turn the other cheek that time and may have bloodied a nose which was inevitable, but he was never bulled again. I am not suggesting violence, that is unladylike, my son had no other choice.

Feb 5, 2012, 01:44 PM
    There is someone always that you can go to, even if it is a school nurse or secretary. Revenge is not the answer. Quit putting your energy on revenge and put your energy in finding someone to talk to. How about the RA? Also, quit giving yourself to people. i.e. males that just use you. Quit looking so hard on fitting in and get your school work done. Find a club to join. Make new friends.stand tall. Build your character.. keep praying. Move on.. I would think someone can help u out of this room situation. Believe in yourself. Empower yourself.. Let the revenge and hate go... Good luck..
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Revenge makes you no better that her. Talk to someone about her, maybe ask to be moved to a different room. Stop doing stupid stuff (giving blow jobs) and then telling her about it.
    Concentrate more on building yourself esteem than trying to get back at her
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Revenge makes you no better that her. Talk to someone about her, maybe ask to be moved to a different room. Stop doing stupid stuff (giving blow jobs) and then telling her bout it.
    Concentrate more on building your self esteem than trying to get back at her

Helpful and applause. I would also suggest OP focus less on sex (as evidenced in other threads) and more on some of these other issues. Having men/boys lust after you does not make you a worthwhile person, particularly at her age.

Feb 5, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Judy kae tae I'm turning 17 in august:) same thing
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2012, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilove_eminem View Post
    judy kae tae im turning 17 in august:) same thing
    Um no it isn't. August is a half a year a way. I have to agree with the others here. You made a mistake by confiding in this girl. Now you have to live with the consequences of that mistake.

Feb 6, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Um no it isn't. August is a half a year a way. I have to agree with the others here. You made a mistake by confiding in this girl. Now you have to live with the consequences of that mistake
    Scot I have not told this girl, she got to know from one of my backstabbing friends:(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilove_eminem View Post
    scot i have not told this girl, she got to know from one of my backstabbing friends:(
    Same difference.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 10:02 AM
    When you do silly things and then tell people about it, it is more than likely going to become gossip. It would be wise not to do and tell things you don't want others to know about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in 11th and hate my school life [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in 11th and my school life sucks. I'm in India and seriously need to study but I can't just concentrate. I have changed my school(previous school also sucked).Its been three years, I have shifted to India. My x boyfriend is in same school and he speaks **** about me all the time. I hate him I...

I definitely think I need some help ASAP or my life is going to stay in ruins [ 5 Answers ]

I don't even know where to begin... I have issues. I'm single.. trying to date. But I'm stopping myself and I don't know how to fix it. First off let me mention that I have incredible anxiety problems. And its getting worse. I just kind of had an epiphany today that made me break down. As I'm...

I'm Lost and I droped out of high school and need to get life together [ 17 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 and dropped out of highshool about 4 month ago.Lately I just stay home and don't really do much I want to get myself together but I don't tend to mumble in a classroom situation and have had bad expiernces trying to talk in class. What should I do. Im willing to do the work and take the...

Shyness . It ruins my life. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 22 yr old guy who is extremely shy for 1st contacts. My whole life I've been very shy (have had an unhappy and bizarre childhood... Long story). Years ago, many girls looked at me smiling (obviously showing interest) and even then I didn't dared to approach them! This is so...

People say that high school is the best time in your life pshhhh. [ 1 Answers ]

Right now, it has been the most stressful. Here is my schedule English 3 H Physics Anatomy AP French AP US Pre-Cal The thing is, is that only one of my teachers believes that we have lives outside of school, so on average I have about 3 hours of homework a night, with about 4 quizzes a...

View more questions Search