Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 06:57 AM
    I have a dilemma.
    Hai,
    I am married. Before 7 years my marriage is over. Up to now we didn't get children, because she is highly diabetes patient, and HBS AG patient. We both must not meet physically. If we meet I get that HBS AG. I have been vaccinated. But every 2 years I must get vaccinated again.

I am only one son for my parents. I want children and my parents are keeping pressure for children. Now I am giving divorce to my wife, because I can't see her in ill position.I can't handle. I am going daily depression. I can't bare if she become ill in future. Is this right what I am doing now.

In my office I met a girl she is also divorced but she has one child. I decided to marry her. She is also interested, but I don't knew what to do. I am in a dilemma. Please give me a good decision to my future. Please help me out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2012, 05:12 PM
    I must be honest. To abandon a female because of health reasons is... cowardly, in my book. But not to judge you at all, but maybe its best that you leave and give her a real chance at love and happiness with a better man. I assume your parents know the situation and don't see them pushing for grand kids, fair at all.

Sorry guy, I have no solutions and see you dilemma as a great one but try to do the right morale thing for yourself. Seems you already have a wife lined up to give your parents what they want, but before you do anything figure out what YOU want. You are the one who will have to live with whatever you do, for the rest of your life.

Feb 5, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Then what I must do at last.either I must give divorce or to be with her.I am unable to decide.
    geminichick Posts: 187, Reputation: 57

Feb 6, 2012, 06:57 AM
    What ever happened to "through sickness and in health"! I guess the vows you took with your wife didn't mean too much to you. What if this office girl ends up sick and you decide to leave her because she is sick. Everybody ends up with health issues at some point in their life. Some earlier, some later in life. I wish I could say I empathise with your situation but honestly I can't. I feel it is morally wrong and sad. If your depressed... go get some help... but can you only imagine how your wife feels. Maybe instead of thinking of yourself... you should think of her. If you married her... you must've loved her at some point. If you can't have children... what about adoption. There's always an answer to every situation. YOu never run away.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 09:10 AM
    You did not say where you are from? Is a 2nd wife allowed in your culture or country?
    If you do divorce the first wife, you should make arrangements to continue support of her to allow her to live properly with her medical condition.

Feb 7, 2012, 01:45 AM
    Thanks for your advice.but my financial position is some weak.I can't bare her medical bills in future.if she will be with her sister she will look over.but I am unable to be without her.for my parents and some of my problems sake I am taking this decision.but she must be happy.at last my life only became lonely.I am not able to take any correct decisions.I don't knew why my fate became like this.I am waiting for good time.thank you so much for your advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dilemma [ 94 Answers ]

Entire story merged I just found out my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheating on me. She basically blames the fact that she had to ask me for affection as the root cause for her seeking comfort elsewhere. She says she carried me and that she was sick of it. I really miss her. I have had...

Dilemma [ 28 Answers ]

Hi. I need some advice and would like to get some perspective to help me make a decision here. I've been a relationship for 5 years now. Things have been good between us, and I truly love my girlfriend. We've talked about marriage and I'm ready to propose to her. My problem is that about 6...

Another dilemma [ 4 Answers ]

So... this is kind of an extension of my last post "So Confused..." I went on a student trip for the past 10 days, and I went with a very close friend that is a girl (that happens to be a friend of the girl from my last post). On day 2 we ended up hooking up when we were semi-drunk, but it was in...

A dilemma [ 11 Answers ]

So me and my ex were going out for 5 months, after about 3 months she stopped talking to me about how she felt, which this being my first relationship I didn't pressure her into talking to me. Fast forward to about a month ago when she broke up with me telling me it wasn't working for her any more,...

Here's my dilemma? [ 1 Answers ]

G'day Everyone, I'm a 38 year old Aussie male,not the best looking rooster in the hen house. Quick description about 5'8" over weight balding and not that good at talking to the chicks,but give me a gut full of booze and I'm Bond,James Bond with the ladies. Anyway here's my dilemma when I go...

View more questions Search