Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostsoul19 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2012, 06:47 PM
    What do you think of this letter I wrote !
    So this girl pretty much hurt me and I decided to write her this letter and sent it on FB what do you guys think if you read closely u will understand what she did too me !
    Dear anonymous girl
    When you read this letter I want you to take some time to realize the mistake that you made with me I can't believe that this is the way you would repay me. The one guy who always there when you needed someone for a talk when we first start talking you seemed like a pretty cool person and not like some of the other sluts out there in my past or the fake girls. There was a time where I started to like you more than a friend but took it slow for the fact that I didn't want to get hurt. You went ghost on me for a while and then obviously you were in a relationship and I didn't let it bother me though when I saw him I could tell he was a douschebag so we continued talking and its irony how shortly after he cheated on you. You text me letting me know how you were so hurt and who was there yep me giving advice how you're a girl who worth a lot more than that and he didn't deserve another chance. How I am here for you if anything. So time passed by and we got closer talking about cuddling and kissing all these things that I wanted to do with you late night phone calls and cute little names like love, sweetheart, hun, even on the day that you broke down crying and had no one to calm you down who was there me yeah I could have done a lot of other things but yet I choose to stay with you on the phone not only cause I liked you but the fact I cared about your feelings too when we finally met those eyes of yours turned me into a fool cause I was so focused on them then what was inside your heart and there something very cold inside there </3 and yet we did things like cuddle, hold your warm hand and when I kissed you I still have the taste of your lips on my mouth and maybe I was dumb because its obvious that night you wanted a lot more than I was expecting and if you wonder why I didn't smash with you that night is because to me you meant something you were not just some other random girl for one night of passion I didn't want you to see me as the typical guy who just wanted sex. Damn you must be so blind because any girl would kill to have a guy like me. And few weeks later after all the stuff that happened I come to find out you had someone and now all of a sudden forgot me but love let me tell you something one day you going to be alone and you will remember all these words and think about all I did for you and realize you made a big mistake because I will never understand how someone I gave my all too could have done this too me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2012, 08:48 AM
    Hope you burn the letter, and realize that's what happens when you give your heart to a female in a difficult relationship, and be her emotional tampon, and expect her to reward you will the same kind of love, respect, and devotion, that you gave her.

Save some of that anger and bitterness for your own part in this hopeless drama, heal, learn you very hard lesson, and do better for yourself next time. You are not alone in giving your heart to the wrong person, or some one that doesn't know what to do with it. I think we all have done that before, so we know that it sucks, and is a hard life lesson to go through.

Talaniman Rule - Never give your heart to anyone that has a partner already.

Feb 4, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Thanks man I will take your advice the thing is I had no idea she had this guy in the first place I mean I knew her for so long and she seemed like she was different but in the end she proved to be the same as others in my past such a shame...
    queenofGod Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Wait, before I can answer. What did she do? Did she leave you for someone else after you poured your heart out- with pure intentions? Or... how about this... did she use you as a crutch when SHE needed you but was gone when YOU needed her?

All I can say is this... move on. You tell her she deserves better, but what about you? You deserve better as well. There is someone out there who knows YOUR worth too. Someone who knows WITHOUT playing around with you. Yes, she may be confused... yes she may be hurt... but not once in your letter have I see what she did for YOU.

You seem like an amazing guy who deserves a grateful, amazing girl. She is out there, however this chika isn't. I'm sorry, just my opinion.

Feb 9, 2012, 11:06 PM
    Nah I wrote her the letter after what happen I guess the point of it was because one day what I said in the letter will happen to her I mean I couldn't believe she did that too me it mostly hurt cause I felt she was different from the other girls but obviously not and The loser of a guy she is with I wish she could have been truthful but that was too much to ask for we had a lot in common I mean thank god I didn't love her or I wonder if I ****ed her would it have turned out the same way ? **** she made me feel bad for her I don't understand it's whatever now it took a few days but I got over it she went from being my future to the past..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

I wrote for you, I wrote for me, I wrote for anyone who feels the same [ 4 Answers ]

When we're out of a relationship... When we realize we took things for granted... I went from disappointed, angry, unforgivable, hollow to take-it-easy, peaceful, comfortable, and what's really left inside is sadness. I forgive you, I forgive myself for what was wrong in the past. I don't...

View more questions Search