Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kateyellen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 04:19 PM
    German EU Visas
    My father is German, born in Germany and migrated to Australia where I was born in 1983. Unfortunately he became an Australian citizen a couple of years before I was born. I know I cannot get a German passport but are there any other EU allowances that exist for children of those born in the EU?
    Fritzane Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 12:46 AM
    I suggest you just do find your own way out than thinking about your father's status.You can go to the German Embassy in Australia and find out.But to the best of my knowledge if your father lost his German nationality then it will be very difficult for you to have it.Except on your own condition not on the pretext of your father.I don't also think Australia nor Germany accept dual nationalities.If they do then you can have access to start processing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

Turkish visas [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend Is Turkish And Wants To Come And Live In England With Me And His Daughter Does Any One Please Know How He Applies For A Visa To Come And Live In England:(

Wanted to file taxes jointly, we are on J1/J2 visas [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm on J1 visa, came to usa on 09/2004. I'm from India and a non resident both for tax purpose and immigration purpose. My wife who is on J2 visa worked for a little time in the year 2005. She stopped working as she was a pregnant, we had our baby on 12/22/05. Now we wanted to file jointly (as...

View more questions Search