Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    precious0980 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:03 PM
    House title
    Hello! My name is Precious. And I live in AR I've been married for 2 years . My husband is divorced for 6 years now. During his divorce he sign an agreement that him and his wife own a manufactured home for the reason that he was hoping that they will get back together and she told him that there is no 3rd party. But 17 days after they got divorced his ex-wife got married. Is there any way that he can change a house title to his name alone?I've been looking forward for your advice.Good Luck & God Bless
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2007, 04:40 PM
    He can buy out the ex's share.

He can ask his ex to merely sign over her share.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding name to title on house [ 5 Answers ]

What form do I need to add a name to title to a home

Help! House music song title dilemma [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song in some club and I know just one phrase. It sounded like "ooh, im starvin, without your lovin" and it had a "na na na nananana na na" part by the end of the chorus? Does anyone know this song's title?

House deeds and car title tied up on mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

Can the bank tie a car title into a home mortgage loan?

Movie title? A house burning and someone walks off a cliff. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was with a babysitter many many years ago. 1980's - very early 90's The things I remember from the movie are: There is some house that I think is engulfed in flames. There may be a ghost involved in this, but there's someone in the house that is trying...

View more questions Search