Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scorpion59 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Find a movie name from a description
    There is a festival planned in a city in America. There is going to be a LAVA eruption, or possibly an earthquake. The guy who discovers the lava/earthquake has a wife/ex wife who works for the mayor. He tells her, the mayor doesn't want to know. Leads to big disaster. Anyone got any idea of the movie title?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 30, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York?

Jan 31, 2012, 04:02 AM
    Thanks for your trouble, but no. I got that one. :-)
    tazah Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Dante's Peak?

Jan 31, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Bingo! That's the kiddie! Thanks for the help. You have saved what little hair I have left. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find a movie by description [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie.. I saw a trailer about a year ago (maybe a bit longer)... A couple are on a boat going down a remote river and get lost (or have a problem with boat?) and end up at a house/barn in the middle of nowhere they then get terrorised by a group of 3 (or 4?) men and have to...

View more questions Search