Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wandalope Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Pregnancy movements
    I am 11 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy and for the past few days I have been feeling something funny I am almost positive that it is the baby moving it does feel like flutters or like if you take a bottle with liquid and turn it upside down then back right side up then upor like bubbles but coming up vertically, also I have a 4.7 mm microadenoma in my pituatary I was prescribed bromocriptine but can not take it now does anyone know what happens to these during pregnancies
    sarahfaye304 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 09:17 PM
    You're feeling your baby! It feels like bubbling or a fluttering in your lower belly. It took me a while to recognize it with my babies.. As for your other issue, I think your doctor is the best person to talk to... Congrats!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2007, 07:05 AM
    You very well could be feeling your baby, as you are about 3 months preggy(esp if this is your first baby) typically they say you can't feel movement until your 4th-5th month. But some women are more intuned to their bodys(esp if you are smaller build, its easier to feel movement earlier on) and if this isn't your first baby you already know what to look for and your muscles are more lax ,making it easier to feel as well. It could just be gas, but it sounds like your baby to me. (I felt movement this early with both my boys as well) as far as the other problem, I have never heard of it, so I am afraid I won't be much help. Sorry about that. However, your doctor should be able to answer all of your questions regarding it. Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowle Movements aren't what they used to be [ 2 Answers ]

On new years I went to stay at a friends house and we started drinking to celebrate the new years. I had a combination of Beer, Saki, Baily's Irish Cream, Brown Nut home brew beer, and bicardi during the night being the total equivlent of about 12 beers I would guess to say. Well anyway for the...

Blood with Bowel Movements [ 2 Answers ]

When you have blood present in your bowel movements, what does this mean?

Weird bowel movements [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been having weird stomach problems and I am not sure what to do. My stomach makes weird sounds that sound like farts, or sometimes a popping noise. I don't know what it is. When the bowel comes, it is all watery and muddy. It is not hard, it is more like a soup. Im a little worried...

Weird bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question about bowel movements I've been having diarreah (well, it's not THAT bad... more like really soft) for the about three weeks now. I noticed that it smells sour and before I had to go my stomach would hurt (after I went it didn't hurt). I went about 2 times a day,...

Dark bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

I have have unusually dark colored bowel movements the last week. Is that a sign of pregnancy or something else? Almost like a dark chocolate color. (trying not to be graphic) But I wanted to know if this is normal or something worse.

View more questions Search