Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ariejeno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 08:29 AM
    How do I get my family pictures back from my aunt that won't give them to me?
    When I was 14 my mother lost custody of me and my sisters.. my aunt had taken several things from my mothers home when my mother was put into a mental instution... when I turned 18 I asked her for the box of pictures of me and my sisters my mother had in her old home.. she now I am 26 and I asked her for the box and she says yes sure they belong to you.. but she still won't give them to me.. she makes excuses every time I try and pick them up from her storage.. can I take her to court? Is there anything I can do legally, so that she has no other choice but to return my items at once? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

What are the laboratory apparatus in physics?give me their uses and pictures [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: What are the laboratory apparatus in physics?give me their uses and pictures

Family Friend Won't give Child Back [ 11 Answers ]

Crazy situation but here it is in a nutshell: I have a nephew who is currently living with the mother's friend. The mother is incarcerated and serving Life without the possibility of parole. The mothers friend took the child and is raising him. The child gets no heathcare but somehow slips...

Family Pictures [ 5 Answers ]

So my family and I are having pitcures taken for my mother. I just came to get some ideas on what we could wear. Like what colors. All together there is 6 of us. My mom and dad, 3 girls and one brother?? Any suggestions...

My family dog bit my aunt [ 8 Answers ]

I have a pit bull who is very loving and has been in our family for four years. He is around my children and their friends and cousins. Many, many people have been introduced to him and he has always been very well behaved. Two years ago he suddenly started exhibiting dog aggression so I took him...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.