Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdurbs101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Hampton Bay Light Fixtures
    Where can I find replacement plastic cover rings for 5-light xenon task and accent light kits made by Hampton Bay? The number on the front of the package is 148 120. Also, how much are they and can I obtain them locally (Strongsville, Ohio - near Clevelan) or can I order them to be shipped to me?
    Linda10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Call the manufacturer if you don't have anything with the number on it, call the store where you bought the item and ask them for the phone number.
    Sometimes the manufacturer will send you replacement items at no cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay motion sensor light (P5993-50? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I adjust the light on my Hampton bay tiffany collection one-light motion sensor fixture (p5993-50)? Also, where can I get an owner's manual for this light?

Do hampton Bay fixtures work in Juno track? [ 0 Answers ]

I have Juno track, and Home depot is convenient. Their brand is Hampton Bay. Will their fixtures fit Juno track. I know that Litolier and Juno are not compatible.

Hampton Bay lighting fixtures [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a ceiling fan from Hampton Bay: 36" Babiberre, walnut color with out a light fixture. I need to knowthe proper fixture for this type light. Model #YG203-BRW

Hampton Bay track light - pendant light cord length [ 2 Answers ]

How can I shorten the length of the light cord on a Hampton Bay track system ? There is a tube that plugs into the track that has a serries of screws but there is also a screw at the light base also.

Hampton Bay Lighting - Upper Light Does Not Work But Low Light Does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Fan that has a fan, upper lighting and lower lighting with a remote model UC7078T. The remote works for the fan and lower lighting but not the upper lighting. This means the remote and fan are on the same frequency. I've confirmed that the bulbs are all good. Can't find a...

View more questions Search