Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Feb 14, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Something is wrong with my cat's lungs?
    She is having trouble breathing. Whenever she lays down you can see her breathing really hard and she looks so sad when she is laying down. :( if you pick her up she will start wheezing and hacking up phlegm. Her nose is wet and pink and her gums are still pink too.
    My mom is taking her to the vet tomorrow I hope. I'll keep asking her until she does if she doesn't. She got nailpolish on her ear. We don't know how but she did :confused: how long will my cat (atta) last if this keeps going on :(
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Feb 15, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Hello Kasumz,

Your cat needs to be taken to the vet as soon as possible. There is obviously a problem with Atta and she is suffering.

There could be one of several things wrong with her.

Feline Parvovirus is one thing that could be a possibility or an Upper Respiratory Infection.
    It is very important that Atta should be seen by a vet immediately, have her problem diagnosed and the treatment started.

I hope Atta is OK.

Please let us know how things go with her.

Cy
    (Poseidon)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is your cat's toes amputated? [ 4 Answers ]

Can you tell me why you had your cat declawed? Front or all four, also?

My cat's bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up today vomiting mucusy liquid and loose stool then later I found blood on her rug , she had her kittens 51 days ago and still nursing , is there something wrong or is it her period?

My cat's is bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it bleeding??

My cat's don't like each other [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old cat. My husband and I bought a new kitten for both ourselves and we thought that my 2 year old cat would enjoy having him around to play with when we are not home. At first, Macie, the oldest, did not like the kitten! After a couple of days they began to explore each other...

Cat's behavior [ 3 Answers ]

We just recently moved to another state, taking our only cat with us. The house we moved into already had 2 other cats and a dog. My cat is adjusting surprisingly well with the other cats, going up to them and trying to get friendly, but the other cats just hiss and growl, and they even throw...

View more questions Search