Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teyarah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Can I get it pierced again?
    I peirced my belly button at the end of December, and I would like to know if I could get it peirced in the same place? The bottom hole is comepletely healed and the top is still growing in but I wouldn't be getting it peirced till October.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Yes, of course - it's the same as an ear piercing.
    teyarah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 01:29 PM
    OK thanks because my moms boyfriend said I couldn't but he was prob joking
    cutiepie06 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 08:09 PM
    So you're saying that you're getting it pierced for the third time? I've only gotten my belly pierced twice, so I don't see why you couldn't re-pierce it. Your body would definitely be familiar with it, so you wouldn't have to worry about it rejecting. I got my belly re-pierced just the other day, and I am experiencing NO soreness/pain afterwards. Heck, I wasn't even nauseated like the first time. So yeah--green light.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re pierced [ 2 Answers ]

I had to take it my belly button piercing out prior to an allergic Reaction to the ring I had in. How long will it take till I can get re pierced?

Everything you need to know about getting your cartilage pierced? [ 1 Answers ]

On Saturday I am going to get my cartilage pierced, and I've have been reading all this stuff about how its bad to get in pierced with a gun. Should I get it pierced with a gun or needle? And I was wondering how bad it hurts.

Getting my cartilage pierced! [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to centre parks at the beginning on march so I will be in and out of the pool a lot! If I get my upper ear cartilage pierced, would I be able to go swimming a lot? Thanks for your help everyone in advance!

Should I continue to be pierced? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently have 13 piercings, my industrial, helix, and navel piercings (all pierced within this year) have all developed bumps around them. They change in size almost daily and the industrial has improved with warm washes. Keloids run in my family and all of my other scars heal raised, so I...

Should I get my tongue pierced [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want my tongue pierced on my 16th birthday which is in two weeks Will it hurt if I have it done? My pain threshold is quite good

View more questions Search