Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadhiha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Law relating black list
    Dear sir, one of my friend's name has been listed in the black list of qatar. He has applied for ajob in qatar by an agent who failled to instruct my friend about the term and condition of the job. It is a government job of qatar. Unfortunately he was unnable to join the job and inform about his disability to join the job .after some period when he tried to go to qatar he found that his name is entered in the black list of qatar. It would be very help to us if you could have able to say advice to remove his name in the blacklist.

Check out some similar questions!

You A E black list [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I was a employ of adnoc distribution in U A E. Unfortunately I was terminated from the job in 4/12/2010.then I go to office for cancellation I went their for more than 30 times ,they told me came after some days,I do the same thing for 6 months and the answer...

Black list of immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Are some people from china not allowed in the U S , AND what are the guidelines

PhD topics in library & information science relating to law - bibliometric study [ 1 Answers ]

Bibliometric studies in library & information science relating to law

Black list software for pocket PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I know that there is a black list or call filltering software with answering machin for mobile phone But what I'm looking for is for pocket PC ï-mate or qtek 2020" Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.