Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    micaela15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 10:07 PM
    Brown discharge, some bleeding, not sure if it is period or not?
    I'm 17 and for the past week maybe 2 I have been having a brown discharge, around this time I should have my normal period but I haven't. I hhad a period in noveber and December, periods are always towards the end of each month. But this time I have a brown discharge with some blood here and there, and I just want to know how long will it last? And when will I get my normal period back? Thanks for the help.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 21, 2012, 10:13 PM
    This could be the beginning of your period. It's not uncommon for periods to begin with brown discharge.
    micaela15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 10:57 PM
    Ok this helps thank u:) anything else about this, that could give me a clearer understanding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and brown discharge before period? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I'm not a virgin but I was recently abused and had awoken to find myself bleeding and with no underwear on, I had put a pad on later that night and when I woke up I was no longer bleeding since this has occurred over the past four days I have had brown discharge and I am worried what it may mean...

Light Bleeding/Brown Discharge 2wks before period [ 7 Answers ]

I am 19 years old my period seemed to beaocme irregular last month. It Came On in the beginning of the month and stayed on for full 7 days but was light. Then it came on about the 14 stayed on light for two days and went of. Then came on full blast on the 17th.I had a uti and will be finished...

Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?

View more questions Search