Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flaxman85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Old anime from 80s/90s about dragon
    All I remember is there's these 4 or 5 guys that can transform into different types of dragon (red, green, black, etc). These dragons are long, slim, and huge. I'm very certain it's an anime from Japan in 80s or 90s.

I want to say all of these guys tries to protect a girl, and they transform by touching their earrings. (0.1% sure on this :( )
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Sounds like,.

The Legend of the 4 Kings

---
    flaxman85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 05:47 AM
    That's the one.. thanks a lot! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of anime movies from 80s or 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone could help find a Japanese anime? Anime is a fantasy, one of the scenes I remember everyone is seeking a sword, as well as the scene of spaceship at the beginning of the anime. The best memory is left in the anime fragment, where the fighting robot on the hill, robot has one arm...

Can you name this 80s/90s anime for me? [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that there was an attractive anime style chick in it. Possibly a villain. And the most vivid of my memories of the movie involves one of the main characters... I remember he was a big man, and he wore a very large dome-style hat. Very wide and low as it covered some of his...

Animated 80s or 90s movie Slay Dragon with Missing Scale! [ 3 Answers ]

I only remember a few things about this animated film... I remember thinking it was pretty 'dark' for a cartoon. Very detailed animation, & either a boy or a young man is on a quest/journey/adventure... & towards the end he has to slay this dragon. The dragon's only weakness is that he's missing...

View more questions Search