Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toiyeuban_xoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Ask questions about being pregnant?
    I had sex a few days in a row. I've been on birth control for about six months now. We didn't use a condom but he didn't *** in me, there was pre *** though. I took a pregnancy test two days before my period and it came up negative fast. I'm still scared though. Do you think I'm pregnant?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Any time you have sex, with or without protection, you face the risk of pregnancy. Your only choice is to wait and if your period is late take another test.

I'd like to know why this answer is not helpful - it's the truth. Maybe "you" don't want to hear it but it IS the truth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Since you are using birth control, it greatly reduces your chance of being pregnant. Is there a "chance"? Yes of course, anytime you have sex there is a chance.

It is too early for a test. You will need to wait and see if you have your period, and if not, wait about a week after and take a HPT using the first urine of the morning
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 6, 2012, 08:26 PM
    If you are on pill why are you worried so much. All women until they want baby they are on pill.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nanuchini View Post
    If you are on pill why are you worried so much. All women until they want baby they are on pill.
    The pill is very effective, but it's not 100% effective. I personally have many friends that were not only on the pill (and used it correctly), but also used other forms of birth control (also correctly) and still became pregnant.

Pregnancy on the pill does happen.

To the OP (original poster). There's not a huge chance that you're pregnant, but there is a chance. The only option you have is to wait, and if you miss your period, try an hpt (home pregnancy test) using first morning urine, or go to your doctor for a blood test.

I wish you all the best. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nanuchini View Post
    Incorrect. I was on the pill AND used condoms and got pregnant not once bit twice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

My cat is pregnant and I have so many questions! [ 13 Answers ]

Okay I know that the header wasn't a question but that is because I have some many! I had a lot of cats give birth as a kid but now that I am an adult I am worried about so many things regarding the approaching birth of my grankits! 1) If one of the kittens dies, what do I do? 2) What if one of...

Ask questions about being pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

"I had my period 2/10/2011 and i had sex on 2/19/2011 and he ejaculated inside and now im experience stomach pains and headaches. Am i pregnant? And is it to early to take a test?"

Pregnant .with questions [ 5 Answers ]

I did 2 tests and they have come up positive, I went to the nurse and they took blood and urine(didnt do a pregnancy test) from me they tried to feel a heartbeat but culdnt and my uterous is not swollen, my boobs are sore an bigger though. I also have a underactive thyroid and very irregular...

View more questions Search