Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckkelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Lock out code
    Rewiring the power 110 leads I swiped the lead and grounded out is there a reset
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2012, 09:19 PM
    There might be... if we had a clue about what you are talking about.

How about enlightening us with more info.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2012, 06:40 AM
    OK everyone get out your crystal ball and see if you can figure this one out,, A free twizzler stick to the one with magic answer
    SeattlePioneer Posts: 97, Reputation: 9

Jan 20, 2012, 08:08 AM
    I suppose you mean that you miswired the ignition control with the wrong polarity. Is that correct?

And I further suppose that you corrected this and the furnace isn't operating. Is that correct?

If so, Take the cover off the burner compartment of the furnace. Obtain the make and model of the furnace off the rating plate in the burner compartment and post it here.

Observe the sequence of events that occurs at the furnace when you turn up the thermostat and post that sequence of events in order and in detail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York diamond 90 furnace in lock down error code 1? [ 0 Answers ]

York diamond 90 furnace in lock down error code 1? Blower on no heat

Can't turn on laptop, all caps lock,Num lock, scr. Lock lights are on [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one help me, please I don't know what did my kids do my sony laptop, now I can't turn it on. When I turn on the laptop, only power, battery and hard drive lights are on but the screen is not on at all. All caps lock, Num lock and Screen lock lights are on all the time, the laptop doesn't...

How to receive lock code for 03 ford explorer [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a pre-owned 03 ford explorer xlt. And I want to know how do I go about getting the factory lock code for my vehicle.

Carrier code 14 ingnition lock out [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier wheater maker 8000 heating system with electronic board that when the heating is on it keeps turning off displayin code 14 ( one flash for first digit and four flashes for second digit) that according to the panel it means " ignition lock out". What does this mean and how can I fix...

Lock out code carrier furnace after messing with thermostat battery replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier furnace code shows ignition lockout this happened after temporarily disconnecting thermostat to replace battery

View more questions Search