Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mi1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Little bumps near the vigina?
    Ok so I'm 18,yes I have sex.I watch who I mess with though.ok so I have been noticing theses tiny bumps around my area(my vigina)im scared because I have never had them before.there like little and white and I'm not sure what they are.I have not been to a dr at all.I been checked when I was 17,in the dr didn't say they saw nothing wrong with me and they looked down there also.in then I noticed that I had like a bigger bump but you can't even tell it's there,I touched it and it feels like hard but its like in my skin.should I be worried that it could be a std?
    Lizzy18 Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2012, 12:13 PM
    Looks more like a yeast infection which is due to unhealthy PH levels of your vaginal fluids meaning something triggered the little white like bumps or rashes. Otherwise, this should not be limited to a yeast infection considering white lesions are triggered by other factors on the other hand for the bigger bump that feels like a hard thing... see your gynecologist soonest you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy white pimple like bumps near vigina area [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old female. I don't know what's wrong with me. Recently, I found a small bump with a white head(similar to a pimple) near my vigina area. I went and search for it but nothing seems to fit my case. These bumps keep spreading and they itch really bad. After a while they start...

Washing Vigina [ 1 Answers ]

My husband insist I wash my private part after each use of the toilet, whether urinating or bowel movement as the use of tissue is not enough. Is this correct? Please help, it is affecting our relationship

View more questions Search