Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gotcheyed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Cities on the backs of mechs
    I remember the main characters making an escape in a stolen spiderlike mech,using a cable out the back like a real spider would,and near the end the 2 cities are on the backs of these giant humanlike robots or mechs that have to fight each other,thanks.
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Jan 19, 2012, 11:44 PM
    Sounds a little like Appleseed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What best cities in NJ for work? [ 0 Answers ]

I have just moved to the states and located in jersey city , I don't like it but for now I got to stay here Anyway I want to know what are best cities here in NJ are good for employment and other conditions as rent prices , transportation, safety and crime rate.. over all living conditions.

What cities are these in? [ 2 Answers ]

1. When I drive, I like to get down and dirty. Mud never fazes me-especially when I'm at the day spa getting a mud bath. It all makes sense since the little burg-or ville-that I grew up in is just full of it. 2. I may have flames in my paint job, but man, am I a cool customer. I love the...

Tale of two cities [ 1 Answers ]

Why did charles darnay change his name in part 2 of the tale of two cities?

A Tale of Two Cities [ 3 Answers ]

What are the biblical allusions in A Tale of Two Cities for chapters 15,16,17,18,19,20, and 21? And how do they connect or represent with the bible?

Cities [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a city in London called Peckham? Also Where can I look up Internantional Addresses for free?:)

View more questions Search