Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WakeMeUp... Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 05:11 PM
    I kissed my best friend who is a girl that I used to think I was bi for, what do I do
    Okay so this weekend I had my best friends over for the night for my 14th birthday and eventually everyone but me and two other girls (Lucy*) and (Evie*) were awake, Jamie and I didn't realise Evie was awake because we didn't know that she has a rare thing that keeps her up at the slightest noise, and we were just having a laugh, and I was really tired but Lucy kept poking me awake so I'd keep talking to her. But for about two minutes I feel asleep, but woke up to Lucy wanting a drink, so I told her to get one, but I said not if she didn't come with me, to which she said no, and I said yes, and it went on like that back and forth for about two minutes and in that time we eventually found our lips touching, and we stopped and she said "I can feel your lips" and I said "i know" and I don't think either of us realised that we'd started kissing, but we carried it on for about 5 minutes and every once in a while I felt her hand pushing on the back of my head as we kissed and I kept laughing and we both said how weird it felt, but still kept doing it, and eventually I asked again if she needed a drink and we were back to that little argument that started it all with the yes and no until our friend Evie spoke up and said "oh one of you just go and get a drink" which was followed by silence by all three of us until I sat up and asked her if she'd been awake this whole time, to which she said she'd heard everything but over emphasized "EVERYTHING" which made me giggle a lot and make her promise to keep it secret and she did. Then as I laughed my other friend (Phoebe*) sat up and said "i'm awake as well you know" which made me giggle again but make her promise not to say anything, which she agreed, then me and Lucy went for her drink, when I said they promised to keep it a secret, but she said "is it so bad if people knew?" and I said "no but I don't want to have to explain myself to people" and we shrugged it off and went back to bed where we kissed a bit more but eventually fell asleep.

Then next day everyone had gone home but me and Lucy had gone to the Park to meet our other friend who hadn't been able to come, but when she couldn't come it was just me and Lucy alone and we were on the swings just talking as if nothing had happened and we were just normal. Then on the way home, Lucy had got a call off her auntie who was meant to pick her up but then we asked if she could stay over again, which she was allowed and we walked the long walk home, just talking as normal. Then later that night after we'd turned the TV off and the lights out, we were arguing about something again and found ourselves in the same position as last time, and again we found ourselves making out again, and laughing but this time I told her to try and lead to which she said "no please you lead" and it was just fun so I did, and we did the same thing, kissed and eventually fell asleep. And then the day after we were normal.

But I still don't know how I feel because, Lucy had been a bisexualy for about 2 years and had been out with girls and had strong feelings for, but she had always been scared to kiss girls, but suddenly found herself kissing me, but last week she told me she realised she was straight and that she only liked boys which I supported because it never bothered me. And a few months ago, I had some strange feelings myself but they only lasted a few days and since then I have been completely straight, and even thought I still think I'm straight, I'm confused, any advice?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 05:57 PM
    The only advice I can give, and hope you listen is that when you have these strong feelings, and are confused is do NOT act on them until you do understand where they come from, and what to do with them. That will probably take a few years, but experimenting with friends is where the confusion comes from.

Trust me more will be revealed later, and understanding of yourself will come as you go through this period in your life where changes are taking place, and both males and females go through puberty. Its human to have these confused feelings, and there are even more to come. Unfortunately for us humans, the body, and mind do not change at the same pace, or time, but will come together later.
    ommi_kosher Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

May 18, 2012, 03:22 PM
    I agree I've had crazy moments with friends that I'm unsure about and there's nothing more I can do I'm not old enough to know what love is yet I say it all the time I used to think love was something we created to make ourselves feel better but its not if you feel attracted to girls and boys that's your personal life but for now who cares your young try new things but don't loose yourself in the mist always remember who you are and why you're you <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend kissed a girl [ 16 Answers ]

My girlfriend kissed a girl, it was her foreign exchange student. She said it felt like her first time again but it confuses her and she makes jokes about it to not think about it. I don't know if that means she likes it or doesn't. They were going to be alone this weekend and she made a friend...

Girl friend kissed a girl - with a twist to it all [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so the internet is littered with question "My girl friend kissed another girl is it cheating or not" I have the same question but with a twist... My girlfriend of 6 months had a girls night at a friends house drinking and kissed her best friend and another woman there... But the reason...

My girl friend kissed another girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, so.. last Friday my girlfriend (Of 6 months) Admitted to kissing another girl, She doesn't know how, it just happened, it is threatening our relationship. She has showed no signs of being lesbian or bi. It wasn't a kiss on the cheek or anything like that, it was a full blown out of the...

I kissed my best friend,who is a girl,as am I,and we're not gay [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and I spent the night at my best friends house last night.she is my all time best friend because she's always there to help me and listen to me.well as it got later I had a really bad anxiety attack and started crying,so she hugged me,then when I was okay again,we laid down to got to...

View more questions Search