Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    long38 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Trouble shooting a clare furnace
    My clare furnace will not come on. When I turn the furnace on noting happens. But if I turn the main fan switch on it comes on. But when I turn the thermostat up the small fan doesn't come on which in turn will not let the furnace work
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2012, 02:39 PM
    You will need to use a meter to find out what is happening. There is no way to find out any other way. You go through a series of steps to find out what is wrong. Buy a meter and write back and I will tell you what to do or email me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace trouble shooting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMPN060-3 gas furnace. My ignitor will glow and ignite the burner but will go out in just a few seconds. I have replaced the ignitor but still have the same problem. The furnace will try to ignite three times before shutting down. Sometimes it will ignite and continue burning on...

Trouble shooting a clare furnace [ 0 Answers ]

My clare furnace will not come on. When I turn the furnace on noting happens. But if I turn the main fan switch on it comes on. But when I turn the thermostat up the small fan doesn't come on which in turn will not let the furnace work

Trouble shooting furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a Altra 90 SX Armstrong furnace that has a cycle problem. The model # is a GUK75D103A with a Heatcraft control board 404030001 Cat. # 70K98 The problem that I'm actually having is that it is going through its cycles OK, except the induced fan keeps running and won't shut off. ...

Furnace Trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Coleman Evcon Furnace. Model #15020A the problem is I replaced the Inducer motor, and The furnace starts like normal but then the flames goes out after about a minute or two. The LED light says the Pressure switch is stuck open but it seems fine. I tried to replace the PC board but can't...

Trouble shooting GMP Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmp075-4 gas fired furnace, I just replaced the gas valve and the thing starts up fine but when the burner fires and the hot bar goes out the burner goes out any ideas? Limit switch maybe ?

View more questions Search