Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceilingtile Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Lexapro and Concerta
    I take lexapro at night 10 mg with good effect but am having trouble concentrating during the day in school. Could I take concerta in the day ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2012, 12:37 PM
    - Not unless your Physician says you can.
    ceilingtile Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jan 14, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Physician says I can; just wanted a 2nd opinion and to know how it affects others
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2012, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ceilingtile View Post
    physician says i can; just wanted a 2nd opinion and to know how it affects others

If you do not believe your Physician (who is familiar with all of your health issues) find another Physician. No one here has any knowledge of your background or symptoms or other health problems and to advise you based on THEIR experience would be both foolish and dangerous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a withdrawal with concerta? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I haven't taken concerta in like 2 weeks. Im getting a new doctor and I don't have an appointment until the 22 of December of 2011. I've been getting really upset about everything, and I can't concentrate in calss. Am I going through a Withdrawal? I really hate takeing Pills...

Quitting concerta [ 0 Answers ]

So my daughter is withdrawing from concerta 18 mg after being on for 6 or 7 years. She has been very tired, no energy. Her pyschiatrist is aware and said there would be no withdrawal effects. Well, there are effects... this is day 3. she has been very fatigued, body aches and low mood...

Withdrawal from concerta [ 0 Answers ]

So my daughter is withdrawing from concerta 18 mg after being on for 6 or 7 years. She has been very tired, no energy. Her pyschiatrist is aware and said there would be no withdrawal effects. Well, there are effects... this is day 3. she has been very fatigued, body aches and low mood...

ADHD and concerta [ 1 Answers ]

HI - I am currently seeing a psychiatrist who is prescribing concerta - he only does medication management, no therapy -- ( I am seeing a social worker for behavior modification) The psychiatrist who is prescribing concerta only asks a few questions: how are you, everything OK at work? At...

View more questions Search