Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sourpatchkid22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Did I squirt or did I pee?
    I have viewed all the previous questions about this subject but am still unsure so I was hoping to get a bit more clarity. I have only had one G-spot orgasm in my life and I am 27. That one was achieved through masturbation. The rest of my orgasms have been clitoral. My guy was performing oral sex on me and I I do not know if it was squirting or peeing that I did. It smelled a little "rank" but I'm not sure what it was. Is it possible to squirt from clitoral stimulation or does it only happen when it's the G-spot being stimulated? Please help me.

Thanks in advance
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 01:33 PM
    Hi Sour, you are on the right track, femal ejaculation, or squirting, only occurs upon g spot stimulation. It cannot happen with clitoral stimulation only.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2012, 06:54 PM
    And if it smells like pee... then its pee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I squirt? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to find my g-sort because I read that once you stimulate that certain spot during sex it could cause the female to have an organism, and to possibly squirt, and I have even tried it through masturbating, but I'm not sure it its working.. I mean, I think that I...

How to my myself squirt when have sex [ 1 Answers ]

How to my myself squirt when have sex

Trying to learn how to squirt [ 9 Answers ]

I heard that any girl can squirt. My boyfriend told me that he thinks it's a turn on when a girl squirts. I've been trying to teach myself how to do it without him knowing so it could be a surprise when I do finally do it. So I just want to get some suggestions from other girls on how to do it. He...

Is it possible to 'squirt' from clitoral stimulation? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've fairly recently discovered the joys of sex (within the past year) and my partner and myself are still experimenting. I've never 'squirted' with him during sex. I did some research on it, and read that not all women are able to squirt. I just accepted it.:rolleyes: But a few...

Do all girls squirt? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 19 and have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. We have an amazing relationship but during a girly talk with my best friend she was talking about how her boyfriend makes her squirt, how does this happen and can every girl do it?

View more questions Search